Box Office Location
Whitehorse Centre Foyer
Rear 397 Whitehorse Road
Nunawading Vic 3131
Ph: 9262 6555
Click here to view locaton map
Box Office Open Hours
Monday to Friday
10am to 4.30pm
and 1 hour prior to Whitehorse ticketed performances.
How To Book
Note: Seat selection is not currently available on mobile devices such as Smartphones and Tablets. We recommend using a desktop computer or laptop in order to select specific seats.
In person at Box Office
Via Mail Bookings by mail are permitted when accompanied by a show-specific booking form or annual subscription form. Please foward to: Whitehorse Tickets, Whitehorse City Council, Locked Bag 2, Nunawading DC VIC 3131
Venue Seat Map
Whitehorse Centre - Seat Map (3.51MB)
Wheelchair and Carer seats cannot be allocation online.
Please contact the Box Office for special seating requirements.
Conditions of Purchase
Please click here for our full Conditions of Sale of Tickets.
2019 - Whitehorse Tickets - Condition of Ticket Purchase (626.06kB)
- No exchange or refund on confirmed purcahses
- Please contact the Box Office for Group Bookings of 10 or more.
- If paying by cheque please allow seven days for payment to be cleared
- No refunds or exchanges are permitted on tickets
- The Whitehorse Centre supports the Victorian Government Companion Card. For more information, visit www.vic.companioncard.org.au.
- A summary of our purchasing conditions are printed on the back of Whitehorse Centre tickets.
Ticketing Fees and Charges
Please note the following when booking tickets with the Whitehorse Centre:
- Phone bookings incur $4.00 booking fee per transaction (not per ticket)
- Online bookings incur a $3.00 booking fee per transaction (not per ticket)
- Counter bookings via Box Office window incur no booking fee
Whitehorse Tickets provides exclusive ticketing services for Whitehorse Centre and supports ticketing initiatives for Council events and venues, including the Box Hill Town Hall and Box Hill Community Arts Centre. Whitehorse Tickets can also be engaged for external events (see below). Performing arts groups, schools and other organisations hosting events in the municipality can engage Whitehorse Tickets for their ticketing services. Services range from supply of printed tickets, online ticketing and staffing. For more information about the ticketing services, please contact Megan Coe or Joanne Lucarelli during office hours on 9262 6590.